Thursday, April 10, 2008

3...2...1...and were ON!

Crackle .... crackle ....

Hello? Well, it looks like we are up and running again. The two year old P.O.S. computer we had finally gave up the ghost (again) and 3 mother(f'ing)boards and a power supply later, it is basically in the garbage. All I am going to say about this at this point in time is that the Computer Fixit guys said that they have seen about 20 of these very same computers with the same problem/s ... I have decided that now, I am not going to let this issue die. More to come.

For my birthday, my wonderful husband got me a little Mac Mini. I guess "little Mac Mini" is redundant, but it is soooooo little and cuuuuuuuuute, and MINI! I feel like using baby talk when I see it! I am now learning Mac stuff. I went out and bought "Macs for Dummies" -- the book is wonderful, and I am learning a lot from it. I guess that makes me a dummy :)

I have finished a few projects since my last posting, and I am almost finished with another baby gift. As I am eager to get to learning my new Mac stuff, I am distracted and don't feel like talking knitting today (gasp! i KNOW, write down this date, because it probably won't happen again for a long time!). Well, to be honest, I don't want to talk about knitterly things until I learn how to upload my photos and stuff. Talking knitting is one thing, but pictures of knitting is quite another! ;)