Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How they hangin'?

I have been awake for at least an hour or two ... why? Because I kept dreaming that I had three kids. Thing is, the dream would be going along fine, because I would be doing things with my boys, but then, all of a sudden, I would remember "hey, wait ... where is my other child? Wait, did I have a boy or a girl? and what does it look like?" I would be completely panicking all through the rest of the dream trying to retrace my steps through Dream Land, trying to find my lost baby. And of course, Dream Land had its everyday annoyances, like, i came back through one area that Hubby and I had been picking up (in the dream), and he had thrown all of the kids toys into the garage because "well I said to get all the toys up off the floor in the living room". It was like, Hell Dream. Not only had I lost a child, but my husband was there annoying the F' out of me while I was looking for my baby! I then got so fed up in my dream that it "changed channels" and the next thing I knew i was dreaming that i was playing with Little Boy, and I heard crunching, and I looked over and Big Boy was eating a box of toothpicks, which were getting caught in his throat, and he started choking on them and was freaking out and not letting me hold him down so I could pull them out ... great dreams, those.

I was supposed to go out again tonight, and tomorrow night (this is such a rarity for me), but I think that I am going to have to bag out on one or both nights. If I go out all three nights in a row, there is now way in HELL that we will be ready to go to a funeral on Saturday and be ready to entertain family that I have coming through on Sunday. To be more correct, there is no way that I will be able to find clean clothes for myself for the funeral AND have the house cleaned for Sunday. Of course Hubby and the kids have nice clean clothes for a funeral. I could show up in what I wore last night (which was what I wore that day, AND the day before), and that is just about all I got right now. Fleece socks, birks, and my University Sweatshirt from 1991. I am wearing it right now BTW. I am so HAAAWWWWWWT that i give myself (and all others around me) heat stroke.

HOLY SHIT Angelina's boob's are HUGE (just saw them previewed on the That Morning "news" Show). I think they will be interviewing them later on in a segment. They said something about "Angelina's twins..." as the wide-angle lens camera panned over her. I just assumed that they would be talking to her tits. Just the kind of interview that I have come to expect from the That One Morning Show that I ranted about the other week. I sometimes miss my nursing boobs -- but I am so happy to be able to wear my cute little shirts without having to broadcast "I am an E, and 'E' stands for Enormous ... Here look at my constantly expanding BOOBS...". Did I ever tell you that the woman at the Big Bra Place actually brought an F into the changing room for me to try on, and I was so aghast with the idea that I wouldn't try it on? I was standing there thinking that E stood for Enormous, and F stood for F'ed UP.